IN CASE YOU DISAGREE TO ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
LANGUAGE OF THE TERMS
The terms are incorporated herein in English language and the website does not provide you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms and if there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
“Cookies” are certain data collection devices placed on your hard drive, which we use on certain pages of the Website, www.carttray.com to assist us analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness and promote trust and ensure safety. Most cookies are “session cookies, ” meaning that they automatically get deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session, (that is, when you sign out from www.carTray.com or close your web browser). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.Cookies do not collect any sensitive personal information from you.
Some of the features which cookies support:
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content and advertising
- Allowing you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
- Remembering your preferences, buying behavior and presenting information that are targeted to your interests, to make your experience more personalized
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave a feedback, we will collect that information from you. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information and maintain a file specific to you.
Additionally, you may encounter “cookies” or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website, cartTray.com that are placed by third parties.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Data Subject Rights
You may have certain rights in relation to the Customer Data we hold about you, which we detail below.
You have the right to know whether we process Customer Data about you, and if we do, to access Customer Data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
Where permitted by law, cartTray.com reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for this service. cartTray.com reserves the right to deny you access to your Customer Data, and may provide an explanation as required by applicable laws.
You have the right to seek corrections of any Customer Data held about you that is inaccurate. cartTray.com reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for this service.
If you have any concerns, feedback or complaints about the use and/or sharing of your Customer Data, we are open to receiving your feedback or complaints.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms, and your relationship with this website, shall be governed by the laws of India, with regard to its conflict of laws.
PRECAUTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
We advice that you take the following precautions to ensure the safety of your data:
- Use a complex password and do not disclose it to anyone. Change it frequently and never write it down. Remember, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.
- Keep your computer safe by using up-to-date anti-virus security software and the latest browser.
- Be aware of increasingly common phishing mails that use your email address to contact you and ask you for personal or sensitive information. Also know that command its representatives will not send you emails asking for personal or sensitive information. So if ever asked to provide such information, you can be certain that it is not from us.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information (including sensitive personal information) and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us within a period of fifteen days from the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information was provided to us without your free consent.
We may use technology or other means to protect the service, protect our customers, or stop you from breaching this contract. These means may include, for example, filtering to stop spam or increase security. These means may hinder or break your use of the service.
You understand that this website, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to you, may:
(a) Transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and
(b) Make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media.
For further details or resolving queries/grievances, please contact (email@example.com) or Call us at 033 2353 0014
cartTray.com shall attempt to resolve your grievance within 30 days from the date of receipt of the grievance.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.